Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some of your reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how good a perception you could imagine it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree would be profitable. Below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may presently have a full-line of providers not wanting to add somewhat more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact about your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you up.)
6. Possess too many similar services that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and do not need a clue who other sellers is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what is on its way out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for http://kliniki.info release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea patent unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, however they do a quick explore your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not want to consider the risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to on your own and how do I get a patent understand your market, your put in that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable as it can.